Cost-effectively transition to renewable energy
- HAVE YOU been tasked with developing a plan to transition your organisation to renewable energy but need more information to make this project a success?
- DO YOU want to reduce or eliminate fossil fuels in your organisation but need to build a business case to get executives on board?
- ARE YOU an eco-entrepreneur, sustainability consultant, lecturer, student, job seeker, or engaged community member who wants to find out more about renewable energy?
Unlike other books that talk about the societal need to go 100% renewable, ENERGY UNLIMITED is the ultimate guide for developing a long term, sustainable energy strategy for an organisation. Packed with case studies, critical success factors, 33 illustrations, checklists and practical examples from the author’s experience it provides a powerful, step-by-step framework that will walk you through the end-to-end process of converting to renewable energy.
Written by sustainability expert Barbara Albert, this ‘how to’ book gives you the opportunity to lead by example in transitioning to a low-carbon economy.
In Barbara’s book, you will learn about:
- Drivers for renewable energy targets
- Renewable energy technologies
- How to improve your energy efficiency so you spend less on energy
- How to analyse your energy situation
- How to evaluate energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities
- Renewable energy certificates (RECs) and how they relate to renewable energy targets
- The difference of behind-the-meter and in-front-of-the-meter renewable energy installations and why this matters
- How to develop long term sustainable energy plans
- How you can finance and deliver energy projects
- How to engage your stakeholders so you can get your projects approved
- How to manage organisational change
- How to manage your energy project risks
About the author:
Barbara Albert is a sustainability adviser, author, trainer, and speaker. She works with businesses and governments on carbon reduction, energy management, and mapping out the path to 100% renewable energy or zero net emissions. She regularly teaches energy and carbon management and is the founder of Sustainable Business Consulting and co-founder of 100% Renewables. She lives in Sydney, Australia.